At first it was simply oversight but he’s taken on a bit of life through people noticing him so I’ve been thinking of him as obsessive compulsive for a few days now
Reminder, there is some consciousness within Warner Brothers of the ongoing demand for more GLTAS.
- We got the Blu-ray release after the series had been off-air for a year. [link]
- Warner Archive knows we used our buying power to repeatedly create a sell-out situation of the Blu-ray on Amazon. [link]
- GLTAS was added to the Netflix Instant Streaming library. [link]
- Giancarlo Volpe (giancarlovolpe) and Josh Keaton (joshkeaton) (alongside others) will be appearing on a Warner Archive convention panel at WonderCon this weekend about the Blu-ray release. [link]
Any Fanterns that are going to WonderCon this weekend, please attend the panel — show your support for GLTAS, ask Warner polite questions about if they have any plans to take further advantage of the demand for more GLTAS content and merchandise (the Maquettes are nearly sold out), and show support for our sibling DC Nation shows (like Beware The Batman which will be premiering an unaired episode there).
- DAMN INTELLIGENT
- VALUABLE AS HELL AND NOT THE LEAST BIT WORTHLESS
- SUPER FUCKING LOVED
- EXTREMELY GOD DAMN INTERESTING
- NOT TO MENTION A HOT PIECE OF ASS
I’m reblogging this because it’s an awesome message, BUT ALSO BECAUSE I HOVERED OVER IT